You can open door 14 of our advent calendar now
Go
School Logo

Anti-Bullying Week 2018 - Heng

56 comments

Rafe - This was very long but it was cool

Yumna - Well done Heng for trying to win

Nora - Of course we will win because we did an amazing cool rap

RUBEN ! - THATS A FIRST A RAP FROM TBPS!!!!!! GREAT RAP

Ruben - well done 99% chance of us winning but that other 1% is us coming second!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arisha’s mum - Amazing performance, well done!πŸ‘πŸ»

Ruben's Mum - Shout out to the Zhang Heng Crew (like the Wu Tang Clan but better)! Straight outta Buxton with fresh rhymes and the sickest beats. Big up y'all! KNOW BETTER!

Arisha - GOOD LUK!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mysha mum - Well done guys you did very well with the rap

Mahdi's mum - Well done everyone.... Amazing performance!

Aamanee (mahdi's cousin)- hawking - Well done guys you're the first class to do a rap. Don't forget to watch hawking's video

liyana - good job but we'll do better

rahmah heng - well done guys keep it up

rahmah heng - well done guys keep it up

Zikra - well done

Affan - This is the best rap ever!.....Well done Heng class

Affan - This is the best rap ever

Charlie's Dad James - Really good video!!!

Rahmah (Heng) - Great work guys you should upload that on YouTube!!!!!!

Shazmun Rizwan mum - Well done πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Heng Class amazing work and yes great rapping Wonder whose the boy with the glasses on πŸ€”

Nanihah - Fingers crossed

Nanihah - Fingers closed

Nabihah - Hope we win

Zakira Turing - Fabulous rap heng class
U guys r the first one to include a rap
Good luck on winning!!!

Nabihah - We worked so hard hope we win

Nabihah - Hope we win

Nabihah - Amazing

Nabihah - One of the best raps

Sanjeeda - Amazing

Jack - Well done hens class

Sanjeeda - Wow amazing story and lyrics! Well done.

Zainab - I love this rap

Arisha - Well done

Rayan - So good

Nabihah - Well done

rayan - well done every one

Mysha - Well done guys we all worked hard on that rap it is the first ever rap that has been done at TBP's good work guys.

Mysha - Well done guys we all worked hard on that rap it is the first ever rap that has been done in TBP's good work guys.

Clare - Charlie’s Mum - Well done Heng class.

Aniqah -heng - EXELLENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina - Fantastic!

Afrah - Wow the rap is amazing😎😎😎😎cool
COOL RAP πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Mr. LJ - Amazing, he definitely knows better! Go Heng Class!

Charlie - Great video

Tahia turing - nice rap! Well done Heng and remember to watch Turing's anti bullying video :)

Tahia turing - nice rap!

Ruben - There is a new rapper , better than all rappers, it's called Heng Raps!!!

Inaayah - I like the beat

Mahdi Heng - wow I wonder who the bully is ??????

Nabihah - Well done we worked so hard keep it up

Tahmid HENG :D - LOVE THIS RAP

Ms Zinath Begum - This is a first - TBP' s own Heng-Rgyme! Well done.

Miss H - ''This is a Heng Rhyme- Straight out of Buxton''- well done Heng - there were lots of lyrics to learn! Watch until the end to see how Heng Class include the bully in to their friendship group.

Zainab - Great work guys

Raiyan - Complicated rap

Zainab - Well done I think we're going to win

Your comment will not appear on the website until it has been checked by our moderators

News & Letters

Newsletter - 7th December 2018

Our focus for this week has been on promoting staff wellbeing. It's the time of year when dark mornings and evenings can make getting...

School Calendar

  • 17/12 09:00 Year 5/6 Christmas Performance
  • 17/12 14:30 Year 1/2 Christmas Performance
  • 18/12 09:00 Year 3/4 Christmas Performance
  • 18/12 14:30 Nusery Christmas Performance
  • 19/12 Christmas Lunch
Calendar and term dates...