Welcome to Year 5, here you will find all of the information about our year group, as well as seeing highlights of things that we have done.
Year 5 Teachers
- Do your homework to a high standard and spend enough time on it (you need to spend a least 45 minutes per week on Maths Whizz and Bug Club)
- Read regularly to an adult at home.
- Practice your times tables (up to 10s)
- Practise your spellings.
- Be organised and independent.
- Make sure you wear the correct uniform wit the appropriate footwear.
- Bring your swimming kit in on Wednesdays.
Each term we send out a newsletter with information about what will be happening in Year 5 this term.
Homework - Pick and Mix
The teaching staff have selected some activities that will support your child with their learning this term and encourage them to become independent learners. Please make time to choose and do some of these activities with your child throughout the term.
Summer Holiday Homework
Monthly Maths Problems
Can you solve our Monthly Maths Problems?
These guides explain the basics numeracy tools that are used throughout the children's school life.